Saturday, April 22, 2006

Prettiest Dress Ever?


In the May issue of Vogue, we found the above Vivienne Westwood dress, photographed by Mario Testino. We've cartooned over Keira Knightley's face because 1) She starred in maybe the worst movie in the history of movies, 2) we wanted to see what a thinner, creepier version of Jeepers would look like in the dress, and 3) this is not a site for photographs.

Coming soon: Jeepers answers one reader's question about black pants, another's question about What 2 Wear in space, and a few shout-outs to doomed fashion experiments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeepers, I'm into bondage, who's not right? But sometimes I have to nip in and out of my day job for a session. Since I don't have to take my pants off ever (I'm a dominant.), I'm wonder what kind of leather halter xena warrior princess kind of look you'd pair with a pair of size four theory gabardines?

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeepers,
Well, I can't wait to read your answer to the above "anonymous!" Now there's a fashion conundrum! I have full faith, however, that Jeepers will rise to the proverbial occasion.

And as soon as Jeepers has solved the dominatrix problem, I would love for her to weigh in on black pants, which she promised she would. In particular, if one had a nice pair of troical-weight tailored wool trousers, how could one "soften" or feminize them, while at the same time dress them up for a special occasion?

I hope you answer very soon, as the special occasion is fast approaching.

"Needing Black Pants Solution"

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

creepy picture

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home