Friday, October 28, 2005

Black Tie

Dear Jeepers:
I have a black tie event next week and was thinking of maybe wearing a men's suit (black tie), rather than a dress. I don't want to look Victor/Victoria, but as a tall, super slim woman, I think it might look glam. High heels, of course. What do you think?

-Just wondering


Dear Wondering,
We think that you would regret your choice as soon as you entered the room and saw all the gorgeous dresses. Instead, try a tuxedo-inspired dress. Black and white and crisp, but still a dress. (But, as a compromise, go ahead and lead when dancing.)
Yrs,
J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victor/Victoria had an awful look! I would be so disapointed if my transvestite lust object turned out to be a chick!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

That is SUCH a clever compromise, because while I love the idea, yes, I fear it could turn into regret. Although I'm sure half the women would be tres jalouse.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home