Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Few Fashion Predictions


Dear Readers, we have not glanced at a fashion magazine in nearly two months. (We've been busy getting married.) So the following predictions are entirely the product of street observation and a tingly feeling in the back of the neck. If you trust Jeepers's hunches, you should consider doing the following soon:

1. Dye your hair an obviously fake color, like platinum or deep red or blue-black.

2. Start wearing a lot of black. Black-black. Pair with black accessories.

3. Stop spell-checking altogether.

4. Stock up on fun, chunky heels.

5. Start looking messier. (Layered, torn t-shirts, frayed hems, messy hair)

6. Wear black eyeliner, top and bottom.

7. Make a campaign contribution to John Edwards.

8. Replace your purse with a tidy, leather document bag (like an architect's bag).

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's finally happened! I'm fashionable! This is better than when it suddenly became cool to wear Iron Maiden shirts. I fit into this...

Start looking messier. (Layered, torn t-shirts, frayed hems, messy hair)

But John Edwards? Really? This is rubbing me the wrong way.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking platinum for several years now. Only thing is - on me, it wouldn't be obviously fake. LOL

BTW, welcome back! I'm so happy for you. (Can you tell I love being married?)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jeepers said...

Mike dear, we will write a rousing, convincing essay on Edwards soon. Please be patient! Rebecca dear, hey girl! We say go for the platinum, even if it doesn't look obviously fake. Send pictures. xo
J

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I look forward to your essay. Is this because of what Edwards wears? Or do you just have some really good fashion tips for him? Maybe he should go platinum?

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like these ideas, I'll use them for my personal style!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Am writing this article to thank Doctor Ehimen for the wondrous miracle that he did for me because he helped me recently to bring back my lovely husband that left me for his EX girlfriend for no reason for 4 years. Am Renea Holman From Belgium. After enough searching and surfing on the internet, I came across a post made by Valeria Diego from Mexico referring of how she was helped by Doctor Ehimen the spell caster. I also decided to contact the spell caster called Doctor Ehimen for help because i was desperate and i needed to get back my lovely Husband and happiness. I followed all his instructions and he promised and guaranteed me that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finished with the preparation of the spell. I hid to his words and am happy and i can proudly say today that i have my husband back with the help of Doctor Ehimen. Viewers reading my post that needs help can get in touch with him via Email: Doctorehimenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR Website: http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home