A Few Fashion Predictions
Dear Readers, we have not glanced at a fashion magazine in nearly two months. (We've been busy getting married.) So the following predictions are entirely the product of street observation and a tingly feeling in the back of the neck. If you trust Jeepers's hunches, you should consider doing the following soon:
1. Dye your hair an obviously fake color, like platinum or deep red or blue-black.
2. Start wearing a lot of black. Black-black. Pair with black accessories.
3. Stop spell-checking altogether.
4. Stock up on fun, chunky heels.
5. Start looking messier. (Layered, torn t-shirts, frayed hems, messy hair)
6. Wear black eyeliner, top and bottom.
7. Make a campaign contribution to John Edwards.
8. Replace your purse with a tidy, leather document bag (like an architect's bag).